Header Banner

Administrative Office For Sale in Business Park ( Eastwon )

1    1
Reference: 128713
3,553,000
Mahmoud Hegazy
01097777666
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
MLS
01111144055
Category:
Administrative Offices / Sale
Price:
3,553,000 Cash
Price / Sqm:
57,306 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Excellent
Area:
62 sqm
Room(s):
1
Bathrooms:
1
Flooring:
check Ceramics  check Other  
Facing:
check North  check East  
View:
Garden View I تطل على حديقة
Delivery Date:
2022
License:
Commercial License
Last Updated:
Wed 21 Nov 2018

[tag]Administrative Office For Sale in Business Park ( Eastwon ) [tag]

Area : 62 M

Second Floor

Total Price : 3 , 553 , 000 LE

Eastown Commercial , a dynamic new office and retail complex for New Cairo ,
marks an important transition between urban space and landscape. Two city blocks
joined with one continuous spine , forming a unified space for walking , shopping
and working. The project is an iconic vista spanning 500m on New Cairo’s main
road (90 street). It offers a sustainable commercial opportunity , consisting of
Business and leisure hubs

Payment Plan: 4 years (15% DP and the remaining 85% on 16 equal quarterly installments

Delivery: 3.5 years

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Quiet Area